How to Choose the Right Security Integrator for Your Business
The security of your business is important, so you can’t trust just any business to install and service your security system and equipment. The company you choose should have a good track record, provide top-quality equipment, be knowledgeable, experienced, and trustworthy.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself when looking for a security integrator.
- Does the company provide referrals? Before working with any company, ask for referrals. Are companies that have paid for its services in the past satisfied? Did the security company deliver on its promises?
- What is the size of your security project? Do you need a complex security system with numerous features such as access control and video surveillance? Or do you need something simpler? Once you determine the size of your project, find out if your security integrator company has completed projects of this size before.
- What is the company’s service like after the sell? Will your security integrator company maintain and service your security system? Does it offer monitoring or 24-hour support if you need it?
- Does the company provide quality equipment? Research the company’s vendors before agreeing to use its services. Are the products you want for your business available?
- What is my budget? Can you get quality service that fits within your budget?
Choosing BTV Systems as Your Security Integrator
At BTV Systems, we are committed to providing security systems and equipment that are on the cutting edge of technology and customer service that is unmatched in quality. We are a full-service integrator, providing consultation, design, installation, and maintenance for numerous security features.
Our staff is factory trained, certified, and licensed to provide the best installation, maintenance, service, and support. We are confident that your organization will be pleased with our services. To learn how we can help you, or for information about our past projects, please call us at 478.788.5281.