FAQs – Qolsys Touch Screen Alarm
In today’s world, having a home or business without a security system is simply not an option. When you use premier products coupled with a high-quality security company, you can be confident that your employees or your family will reap the benefits – peace of mind, productivity, overall sense of safety, and more. Allow us to introduce you to the Qolsys Touch Screen Alarm, a new alarm system that boasts features and technology you don’t want to miss.
What is the Qolsys Touch Screen Alarm?
The Qolsys Touch Screen Alarm boasts a touch screen panel that you can connect to an iPhone or Android app. From the app, you can arm and disarm your system, attach door locks, control thermostat settings, open and close garage doors, and more. Additionally, you can configure your Qolsys Touch Screen Alarm to take a picture when the alarm is disarmed.
Why should I have the Qolsys Touch Screen Alarm in my home?
The Qolsys Touch Screen Alarm is relatively new to the security industry, but don’t let that deter you from reaping the benefits from this spectacular system. Consider the following features of the Qolsys Touch Screen Alarm that will provide peace of mind:
- It has a wireless backup built into the system.
- It uses Wi-Fi and a cellular connection for twice the protection.
- It does not use phone lines, so a potential burglar could not cut your system.
- It has a built-in battery.
- It has a smash and crash feature. (If someone were to break in and smash the alarm, a signal would be sent to BTV Systems.)
- It can be paired with a doorbell camera.
- It has an automation feature; for example, it can turn lights on when the alarm is switched on.
- It has the capability to take a picture when the alarm is turned on or off. (You can request the camera piece to be removed if your extra control panel is in a bedroom.)
- It receives remote updates, so your system is always boasting the latest features.
The Qolsys Touch Screen Alarm can help fortify your home and provide peace of mind. Help is standing by if an emergency ever arises.
What is BTV Systems’ role in the Qolsys Touch Screen Alarm?
When you partner with BTV Systems for the Qolsys Touch Screen Alarm, you can expect high-quality service as we install your alarm, provide training, and monitor your system. If your alarm goes off, we are the monitoring company that will call you to confirm the emergency then call the authorities.
Get to Know Your Macon Security Company Experts – BTV Systems
We are honored to partner with companies and homeowners alike to create a safer environment. Our products and services are second-to-none! When you partner with us, you can be confident that you are receiving people who truly care about your safety and will work with you to maximize the use of your security systems.
Do you have questions? Give us a call: 478-788-5281. We’re proud to provide professional products and services to a variety of companies and industries throughout Georgia and South Carolina.